Tuesday, March 4, 2008

An oldie but a goodie!

Straight Guy for David Archeleta reader Clark W writes:

"I'm a reporter for a local tv station and when I saw your website, I was THRILLED!  As an American Idol fan, and a straight man who is a fan of David Archuleta, I feel like this site is totally needed!  Ironically, today, I was out searching for the oldest fan of David.  I found him!  His name is Hubert, and I found him walking through the park this afternoon.  He told me I was a pretty little girl and that he wanted to grab my pumpkins.  I wasn't sure what that means, so I asked him to repeat himself.  He opened his jacket and flashed his genitals at me.  I'll be honest, I wasn't turned on.  I am straight after all.  The craziest thing is that just above his twig and berries, freshly written in marker, it said, 'I LOVE GIRLS AND I LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA BASED ONLY ON HIS SINGING TALENT.'  That's right!  Hubert is also a straight guy for David Archuleta!!!!"  

I wish I could say this story was shocking, but we are getting reports of many elderly, straight men, writing messages of support to DA on their bodies.  David Archuleta is the Idol contestant for young and old straight men!!!

No comments: