Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hot Chick Of the Day??

















I've been getting a lot of e-mails for this site.  If you have any questions or comments about StraightGuysforDavidArchuleta.com, send them to:

StraightGuysforDavidArchuleta@yahoo.com

A few days ago, I posted a hot chick of the day.  I am not sure this will become a regular feature of this website, but if you are going to submit a picture, please make it good.  

No offense to Mike M, from South Sacramento, but your submission (see picture) for Hot Chick of the Day, was not for real, was it?  I understand that to somebody, she may be a catch, but most straight guys have an unofficial rule.  We're not attracted to a woman who's drink almost matches her dress.  Also, I'm not trying to be rude, but if she goes out of the house with the hair on her HEAD looking like that, can you imagine the jungle of fun that lurks in the darker regions of her personal vacation location...if you know what I mean?  

Am I the only one who is more attracted to the girl Thundercat?  

On behalf of all Straight Guys For David Archuleta, I officially denounce and reject your submission for Hot Chick of the Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? That is the hottest woman I have seen in my life!

Sort of...

Not. =]