Monday, March 10, 2008

The Bald, The Beautiful, The Straight for Archuleta

Straight Guy for David Archuleta reader Seth W. writes:
"I am writing in because I wanted to see if the people who are writing in are for real.  My name is Seth and I am from Hartford, CT.  My friends give me crap for watching American Idol.  I don't have the guts to tell them that I like David Archuleta.  It's nice to know that there are others out there like me who can appreciate a sensitive young boy with a voice sent from god himself.  Also, another reason I am writing in is because my old lady was going through a box of old pictures and she found a picture of me when I was D.A.'s age.   She thinks I look like him.   That should get me some action!  BOOOOO-YAAAAAHHHH.  I'd write more but I wanna go watch Ellen.  I have it on Tivo.  Yup.  This straight guy is for Ellen as well as David Archuleta."

No comments: