Wednesday, March 19, 2008

David Archuleta is in the top 10!!!!

This just in!  David Archueleta has made it to the American Idol top 10!! Straight guys, that means that David will be on the American Idol live tour!  Only the top 10 makes it to the tour.  If you are a straight guy for David Archuleta, be proud of him because he is on his way to be the NEXT American Idol.  

Also, I wanted to apologize for not updating this site more frequently.  As many of you know, I recently broke my shoulder in a basketball accident.  While I was by myself when I fell, I was shooting hoops, so don't call me gay.  

I recently started physical therapy, and honestly, dealing with the pain of my shoulder, and the stress of watching American Idol and waiting for the results after last week's rough performance has been a lot for me to deal with.  David Archuleta is still alive!!  

Ok, it's time to go to bed and dream about the American Idol top 10...INCLUDING David Archuleta!!!  Now, before you start to think I'm not straight, the type of dream I am talking about is one where David and I are hanging out, checking out Brooke White's ass, while drinking shots of tequila, and reading Sports Illustrated.  

No comments: