Monday, May 19, 2008

A Young Archuleta?

Straight Guys for David Archuleta reader Nixon F writes:

"Let me start off by saying that this season was the first season of American Idol that I have ever seen and I was immediately smitten (not in that way silly) by the out of this world talent that comes pouring out of David Archuleta!  My grandchildren even think that I looked like D.A. when I was younger, in the Navy, and still dating their Grandmother (God Rest Her Soul).  

Do you see the resemblance? I don't.  David is a far better looking young lad.  Don't ya think?

As we used to say in my sailor days, he who sings like a young bird will wake up with his beak in all the right places!  Take it to the bank David Archuleta!  You will be idol forever!  This is from your oldest SGFDA, Nixon.  Age 82.

No comments: