Wednesday, May 21, 2008

David Archuleta...DOGGY STYLE!!

Straight Guy for David Archuleta reader Mikey E, from Dallas, Texas writes:

"Last night I was at the final performance of American Idol and thought David Archuletta rocked the Nokia theatre!  That's why they moved the final from the Kodak Theatre to the Nokia Theatre!  The small Kodak theatrea couldn't hold all of the roaring David Archuleta maniacs who cheered him on to victory!!!!  

Anyway, I am at the hotel, and I see Paula Abdul.  She's hot.  I would totally do her.  Straight up and Doggy Style!

Speaking of dogs.  Check out this picture of David with this dog.  That puppy rocks.  It's more kick ass than any Rotty out there.  Anyway, David Archuleta will win!!!!

I haven't been this pumped since I nailed two chicks in the same month back in 1997.  Fist pumps for Coors Light!  Cheers D.A.  My American Idol.  When you turn 18, I'll take you to a strip club to look at jugs."

No comments: