Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sexist Website???

Hillary Clinton's campaign has contacted this website.  They have questioned our focus on straight guys and support of American Idol contestant David Archuleta.  

"Shame on you Straight Guys for David Archuleta, shame on you.  The tactics you are using to push your masculine /heterosexual agenda is setting women's rights back by 50 years!  It shouldn't matter if you are a guy or a gal!  If you love David Archuleta, you should let the world know it!  My record stands for itself.  I have voted for David Archuleta during the past two weeks of American Idol.  When I become the next President of the United States of America, I will invite David Archuleta to the White House and if he has to pee, it won't matter what bathroom he goes into, because when I'm President, every bathroom in the White House will be unisex!"

No comments: