Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Love this man!!

The website has only been up and running for a few hours and already I have received the first e-mail from another straight guy for David Archuleta!  

Meet Fred.  Fred is 32, straight, for David Archuleta, and obviously comfortable enough with his sexuality to post his photo in the middle of this 4th grade art class style project without fear of ridicule!  Maybe on another site you would get made fun of Fred, but not at StraightGuysForDavidArchuleta.com  

Fred writes "this morning I woke up in a good mood after hearing David Archuleta singing Imagine on American Idol last night!  I grabbed favorite drinking fleece and put it on.  (It still smells like last weekends trip to the pub where my friends and I looked at girls with big knockers) Then I took this picture using my kick ass 8.0 megapixal Cannon camera!"

Fred, this Bud's for you!  Go David Archuleta!!!  Also, can you let me know where to get a fleece like that??  I need a new one!  My current drinking fleece has some cigar burns in the sleeve.

No comments: